Lots to share this week so let’s get started!
- First and foremost, here’s the news you have all been anxiously waiting for! The winner of the first official Closet Entrepreneur giveaway is none other than Superman himself – Chris Tingom! Chris takes home a $30 gift card to Best Buy courtesy of the Closet Entrepreneur. Now Chris, be sure to spend it all in one place. Our second place Staples Easy Button prize goes to Arwa Jamil. Now, due to the fact that Arwa already has an Easy Button, she asked that I give the prize to our third place winner Matt Jones. Matt, I hope you enjoy the Easy Button! And for all the participants, thank you so much for being part of the first official Closet Entrepreneur giveaway!
- The April issue of Newsweek has an entire article dedicated to Web 2.0 and features Flickr, MySpace, YouTube, and other successful sites that are enabling user built communities. Check out pages 46 and 56 the next time you’re checking out the magazine rack. As a side note, page 42 features an article on Global Warming and has a picture of Glacier Perito Moreno front and center; brings back memories of my trip to Argentina.
- Here’s some classic Strong Bad office humor: How to deal with the office dullard
- My friend Atin is in the process of listing a friend’s house for sale in Gilbert. I must say, he’s the first Realtor I know of who has used Sketchup to show the floor layout (FYI, it’s a 6Mb file so be patient).
- I’ve updated my Big Daddy Crane post with some additional facts about the Mammoet crane that was used for Intel’s new 300mm Fab.
- Myzoox is offering a $500 Apple gift card to one randomly selected member who has a qualifying service listed on their site, check out the details on their site & don’t forget to check out their interview here on the Closet Entrepreneur.
The Closet Entrepreneur
» This entry was filed under General