An average day for me goes something like this:
- Roll out of bed, shower, then rush to work like a bat out of hell.
- Get to work and Viagra online no prescription start my computer, then open up Excel and work on a spreadsheet.
- Head out for lunch around Noon.
- Get back to the office, then open up Excel and work on a spreadsheet.
- Head home and turn on the computer, then open up Excel and work on a spreadsheet.
- Eat dinner, then open up Excel and work on a spreadsheet.
- And finally, go to sleep and start the cycle all over again.
Now, I might be exaggerating about using Excel all the time, yet it definitely is the main application I use at work and at home. Then again, Excel is the Swiss Army knife of small business software; as Andrew of Trizoko so aptly put it:
If you need an accounting application, use Excel.
If you need a contact management application, use Excel.
If you need a CRM system, use Excel.
If you need a payroll application, use Excel.
So with that in mind, I thought I would share 10 of my favorite Excel tips to help make your life a little easier. The original video was almost 20 minutes long, so I split the video into 2 parts to keep viewers from falling asleep.
In addition, I thought I’d take the Cialis canada opportunity to send the Viddler crew some love and show off what their new video sharing and tagging site can do. If you’re new to Viddler, you can click on the time tags and comments (shown as dots in the time line) to access the different tips directly, or you can just watch the video in its entirety. Anyway, here it is!
10 Excel Tips to Make Your Life Easier – Part 1
If you’re unable to see the video below, CLICK HERE to view it on Viddler.
Tip #1) Master the Art of Bulk Entry
Tip #2) Quickly Inserting Rows & Columns
Tip #3) Moving Your Data Around in One Shot
Tip #4) Utilize the Ordering viagra online Format Painter & Format Copying
Tip #5) Taking the “Work” out of Worksheets
- Shortcut Keys used in Tip #5:
- Insert a new Worksheet – Shift + F11
- Move one Worksheet to the left – CTRL + Page Up
- Move one Worksheet to the right – CTRL + Page Down
- Make a copy of a worksheet – select Worksheet then CTRL + “drag and Cheap viagra order online drop”
And be sure to leave a comment if you have any questions!
Also, stay tuned for tips #6 – #10 which will be posted as soon as I get a chance. Tips #6 – #10 can be found on part 2 of my tutorial by clicking the link below:
The Closet Entrepreneur