- The Entrepreneur of the Month club has another member in its midst. Mister Shape has been selected as the Entrepreneur of the Month for April, so stay tuned for the interview!
- I had a phone interview today with Aaron Paul, cofounder and Order viagra no prescription Chief Marketing Officer of myzoox. Look for the featured post to be up shortly (I’m typing up the Canadian viagra cheap article as we speak).
- Here’s an interesting article on CNN Money by Fortune’s Anne Fisher, it’s entitled ‘Be smarter at work, slack off‘.
- ASU Technopolis is offering a Launch Prep Entrepreneurship Course for aspiring entrepreneurs. According to the site, “LPEC is an interactive introduction of basic start-up and management concepts for first-time innovators and entrepreneurs. The course covers all aspects of starting, funding and growing early-stage companies, and is facilitated by seasoned and experienced entrepreneurs.” You can find out more information about LPEC at the Technopolis website: www.asutechnopolis.org.
- While on the topic of ASU, on March 10th Google announced plans to Viagra generic canada open an office on ASU’s campus as part of Generic female viagra its effort to build out a Phoenix-area operation. You can find out more on the ASU News website.
The Closet Entrepreneur
» This entry was filed under General